Timing of Button/Knob Kit Orders?

Posted by: lothar

Timing of Button/Knob Kit Orders? - 06/08/2002 12:12

Greetings,

Question for the people that have recieved illuminated button and knob kits. Just out of curiosity, how long did you have to wait after sending the email before you recieved a reply and/or product?

Regards,

lothar
Posted by: Terminator

Re: Timing of Button/Knob Kit Orders? - 06/08/2002 16:41

I doubt he is moving through the list very fast, I think he mentioned hes only doing 3 or 4 kits per week recently. The initial email I got from him had a huge list of emails on it if i remember correctly, so it could be a while. Maybe we will post a update on here, im interested in another set of buttons :-)

Sean
Posted by: Tim

Re: Timing of Button/Knob Kit Orders? - 06/08/2002 17:19

I sent my initial letter of intent to buy on 04 Jun and haven't heard anything yet. It might be awhile before he gets back to you again
Posted by: Aragon

Re: Timing of Button/Knob Kit Orders? - 06/08/2002 17:29

Ja, I sent mine on 12 May and haven't heard anything yet. These kits must be rather popular

On the bright side, all the new kits will have the revised 4 LED knob pcb.

Regsrds,
Aragon

Posted by: mrfixit

Re: Timing of Button/Knob Kit Orders? - 06/08/2002 18:00

Yea, bright as in more light from the fourth led
Posted by: Tim

Re: Timing of Button/Knob Kit Orders? - 06/08/2002 18:03

Ooph. Well, I guess that means that by the time its my turn, I'll have enough money to buy 2 of each kit
Posted by: bmihulka

Update - 06/08/2002 21:26

To everyone that has contacted me. I have all emails as long as it didn't bounce. As for the kits, it's going slow lately. I have just started a new job and it has delayed things. Hopefully I'll get half a dozen or so ready this weekend.
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: Update - 07/08/2002 04:03

Trust me: the new kits are GREAT and worth the wait!!! I really like the way the 4 LED knob board looks. Terrific work!