Play back pauses Slighty Counter and play time pauses no sound)

Posted by: belezeebub

Play back pauses Slighty Counter and play time pauses no sound) - 19/08/2005 19:19

Okay I checked the faq didn't see a good match for this error I am leaning toward bad HD or bad HD cable.

randomly the sound will pause (no errors) the play back timer will pause also its like its re-reading that bit of data then the song will continue playing in between 1-4 seconds (annoying but not world endingly so) completly random (or as random as a computer can be) it will do it on one song then not do it again for an hour or more if It does pause I can repete the song and NOT get the pause the second time.

Bad memory?
Bad Disk?
Bad Drive Cable?
Bad frapastat?

anyone seen this one before.
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: Play back pauses Slighty Counter and play time pauses no sound) - 20/08/2005 13:17

Greetings!

Player version? Memory upgrade? I would also recommend that you turn on your hard drive activity icon. That will show if there is a glitch where the audio thread is waiting for disk access to complete. Also, can you reproduce the problem under AC? If so, watch the console for any error messages.
Posted by: belezeebub

Re: Play back pauses Slighty Counter and play time pauses no sound) - 22/08/2005 16:39

2.0 B13 No memory upgrade and I'll try it on ac power once I get unpacked I am in the process of moving right now.