Reboots in Multiple CD (recording) Mode

Posted by: Jerz

Reboots in Multiple CD (recording) Mode - 10/07/2002 06:48

When in Multiple CD mode and burning several CD's the HSX-109 occassionaly reboots. This is not a terrible problem since it only takes seconds to reboot and it knows what tracks are recorded and the HSX also continues to play what you were listening to upon reboot. However, you need to put the thing back into multiple cd mode to continue recording.

I'm sure this has been discussed before but didn't see this problem under this particular thread.

Jerz
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Reboots in Multiple CD (recording) Mode - 10/07/2002 09:14

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is one of the known bugs that managed to sneak into the final release. It happens in single CD mode sometimes, too. I'm sure it's one of the first things that will be fixed in the next software release.

By the way, guys, what's the current version of the HSX software supposed to be? I haven't hit the "update from internet" option in a long time, so even I'm not sure if I'm running the latest available.
Posted by: Roger

Re: Reboots in Multiple CD (recording) Mode - 10/07/2002 10:15

There have been no new releases since the one that came on the CD. No ETA on the next release -- we're a little busy right now.