Marked

Posted by: jwickis

Marked - 21/12/2001 22:23

My wish is that the marked files popup when opening Emplode, otherwise I forget them. Failing this then in Emplode the marked column should be ascending w/marked files at top not bottom.
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Marked - 21/12/2001 22:50

I merely wish for a Soup view of Marked tracks. Maybe what they could do is this:

- Implement a Soup view for Marked tracks.
- If the view is not empty, focus it at startup.
Posted by: smu

Re: Marked - 22/12/2001 07:19

Hi Tony.

Sounds good. I second that suggestion.

cu,
sven
Posted by: BAKup

Re: Marked - 22/12/2001 07:57

I have to third it. I mark tracks so I can either delete them, or replace them, and it's hard to find all of them easily.

Posted by: Roger

Re: Marked - 23/12/2001 03:41

Go to the search pane and type "marked" into the list. It's easy to find all of them easily.

I'll think about the other suggestions.

The soup thing's a little more complicated than you think, but it's a good idea, 'cos it would make any file taxi functionality easier to use.

Posted by: frog51

Re: Marked - 07/01/2002 05:34

Finding all marked tracks is dead easy - I always keep the marked column visible. The two things I would like to see are altering of the marked flag from within emplode (looks like it is an available option, but does not propagate to empeg) and different types of mark, so the mark button cycles through mark for deletion, mark for replacement, mark for other attention, perhaps.
Posted by: Dearing

Re: Speaking of Marked Tracks... - 07/01/2002 08:35

Could we have marked tracks show up with the !! symbol in Now&Next? Maybe next to the Play Symbol?
Thanks,
Jason