Hi all

Since I installed my MKIIa on my car (5 months ago), I've had 2 reboots, with apparent no effects, nothing but the Aux mode.
First time I used the Aux mode, the screen always showed a general volume (horizontal) plus an auto volume (vertical) wich varies with the music. It automatically increased the gain if the auxiliary source is low.
But from the reboot (I don't know why, I was stopped at a red traffic light) the Aux mode is as the player mode: I see any graphics and there is no auto gain. I'm astonished !
Since this reboot, my Riocar DOES switch to my preferred visual when docked in my car, and some functions I don't remember have varied. I have no idea what's happening!
I run the last Hijack on the last beta firmware, and the changes dind't happened when I upgraded it.

I have another minor problem: Sometimes, when i have just selected a new playlist, if I keep pushing my Pioneer remote volume up button, Riocar freezes and I have to remove it from docking and plug it again. It happens always I keep v+ pushed for more than 5 seconds. If I push it at short intervals, it works good...

I'm just keeping some money to get a new bigger HDD (60Gb?) to make my Riocar perfect :-))

Cheers:

Miguel.