Cheers for the update - I've been looking forward to it. A couple of general comments before I ask for help! - I'm using flac files fine with 0.1.4 alpha5 over wireless - I was experiencing issues which were related to my (single) unit picking up a different IP address each time I restarted my pc. I believe that trio was trying to send music to these ‘phantom’ units thus exceeding the bandwidth available on the wireless network.
In the absence of a DHCP server that I can make a reservation on, I got round this by creating a trio.xlm with no units specified then, using the startup batch file, I overwrote trio.xlm each time with the blank one.
Flac plays fine, so the bandwidth is there in the 802.11b network to play lossless files (at least on a single unit).
Anyway - onto my query - I made a few changes last night to my pc - First I installed XP service pack 2 - Trio/jrec 1.4 worked fine still. Then I upgraded to trio 1.5 and this seemed to break it. The Rio boots fine but I get the SSDP discovery error on the LCD when I select artist or album from the menu. I tried the troubleshooting step of changing the broadcast address (my machine is multihomed) but still no joy.
Cheers in advance