Searching for anonymous benefactor!

Posted by: rob

Searching for anonymous benefactor! - 16/01/2003 11:25

Although the Wrestlers were pleased to accept your donation on our behalf, they didn't manage to make a note of your name. If you are that generous benefactor please make yourself known, or if you prefer not to, thanks so much for the currys and beers

Rob & the team.
Posted by: andy

Re: Searching for anonymous benefactor! - 16/01/2003 11:38

This is clearly not a very sucessful attempt at bribery on someones part to try and get added to the alpha team then...
Posted by: rtundo

Re: Searching for anonymous benefactor! - 17/01/2003 06:29

Is that all it takes to get added to the alpha team?

Re: Searching for anonymous benefactor! - 17/01/2003 06:43

I think buying the team the Wrestlers, as opposed to buying them goods from the Wrestlers would probably clinch the deal.
Posted by: tman

Re: Searching for anonymous benefactor! - 17/01/2003 06:54

Not sure if giving the empeg team the entire pub would be a good idea if we want any more software releases!

- Trevor

Re: Searching for anonymous benefactor! - 17/01/2003 07:01

Well SB could save money on the office space normally needed to house the team. They could also save money on any pension contributions they normally make, given that the odds of the team making it to retirement age would be drastically reduced...
Posted by: adavidw

Re: Searching for anonymous benefactor! - 18/01/2003 07:17

Hmmm... I read the subject of this thread and the fact that it was from Rob and thought it was somehow related to the fact that SonicBlue is looking for a new sugar daddy.
Posted by: number6

Re: Searching for anonymous benefactor! - 18/01/2003 09:10

In reply to:

Hmmm... I read the subject of this thread and the fact that it was from Rob and thought it was somehow related to the fact that SonicBlue is looking for a new sugar daddy.

Yeah, you're right, especially when you've read This Thread which mentions how SB really are looking for a new sugar daddy.
Posted by: adavidw

Re: Searching for anonymous benefactor! - 18/01/2003 10:17

Yeah, that's what I was referring to.