303 - ordering?

Posted by: nikko

303 - ordering? - 04/02/2003 15:38

where can i order whatever it is he's selling? I'm having a hard time keeping track of all the third party Empeg add-ons. They seem to be multiplying. Wish there was a page devoted to just that.
Posted by: 303

Re: 303 - ordering? - 04/02/2003 15:40

try Fascia above
Posted by: JBjorgen

Re: 303 - ordering? - 04/02/2003 15:54

Just to clarify...he's referring to the link at the top of this page it the Customize bar of buttons. I'll link it here for your convenience. Click here for Fascias
Posted by: foxtrot_xray

Re: 303 - ordering? - 04/02/2003 18:03

In reply to:

where can i order whatever it is he's selling? I'm having a hard time keeping track of all the third party Empeg add-ons. They seem to be multiplying. Wish there was a page devoted to just that.

Actually, that is kinda a good idea.. We already have a Software and Logos download pages on riocar.org..
How about a gallery or some other format type of page that lists all hardware and other addons?
I mean, if we keep adding things to the quick-links up above, they aren't gonna fit on the screen. (ML's wooden sled (sorry, I forgot what he really called it?), the new black/silver sleds, just to name two that aren't up there..)

Me.
Posted by: lopan

Re: 303 - ordering? - 05/02/2003 11:40

I think we also need a parts section.... part numbers and locations for LED's, resistors, sled plugs.... wires anything else part related that someone might need for building stuff for their empeg, that would be great....