A question about JAnimEdit..

Posted by: Banacek

A question about JAnimEdit.. - 02/05/2003 21:42

Ok, so I'm trying to create my own animated boot logo, and I'm using JAnimEdit (as you could probably tell) and I'm having a little problem. No matter what I do, the Sequence List is always blank. Now if I add frames and hit play it shows the logo being animated, but it's hard to figure out when I can't see what I'm doing. Thanks..
Posted by: tfabris

Re: A question about JAnimEdit.. - 02/05/2003 22:21

So you're saying that you can draw frames in the left hand pane, then add those frames to the animation in the right hand pane, but one of those two parts of the screen is blank?

I assume from your description that it's the sequence window on the right hand side of the screen that's blank?

I suspect a problem with the version of the Java Run Time Engine being used. Did you install the Sun one or are you just using Microsoft's? Or perhaps you're running an old version of Jemplode? What are the versions of each?

Java: Write once, debug everywhere.

Re: A question about JAnimEdit.. - 02/05/2003 23:12

Yeah, it's the right window which is blank. You know, it was a while ago, so I don't know which Java Runtime engine i got. So I went to Sun's website and downloaded their's and, that seemed to do the trick! Thanks again!

Re: A question about JAnimEdit.. - 02/05/2003 23:14

Ah, another satisfied customer. That'll be 20 dollars, please.

Re: A question about JAnimEdit.. - 03/05/2003 08:41

The check's in the mail
Posted by: mschrag

Re: A question about JAnimEdit.. - 04/05/2003 06:46

In reply to:

Java: Write once, debug everywhere.

Every Alternative: Rewrite everywhere, debug everywhere.

Re: A question about JAnimEdit.. - 04/05/2003 12:15

Touche'.