Possible Mark 2 Video

Posted by: alear

Possible Mark 2 Video - 26/07/2000 09:39

I'm not sure exactly where I stand but I am a deferred reg#144(i think) so I think I will get one fairly soon. I know how happy I was to see the empeg video from Steve Hartman. This is why I intend to create a Mark 2 video for all those waiting. I have about 200MB of free space on my server but it is a personal business site and I'm not sure how much of a load a large video would be. If anyone would like to host maybe 20MB here and there or has a good solution like internet drives let me know. I would be happy to split the movie into may different pieces showing each feature.

Also if empeg could host it, I would do an extra good quality video and then everyone benifits from it?

Am I correct in assuming there is demand for a video?

Alex Lear

Posted by: sparkyb

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 26/07/2000 10:14

As watching the Mark 1 video and following this bboard is practically all that is sustaining my while I pine for the empeg which I cant have, I am all for a Mark 2 video. I also have many gigabytes free on my webserver if needed.

Posted by: Dignan

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 26/07/2000 11:25

Technically it would be exactly the same considering they use the same software. Although seeing the knob in use might be interesting...

DiGNAN
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 26/07/2000 11:43

Technically it would be exactly the same considering they use the same software. Although seeing the knob in use might be interesting...

Yeah, good point. I think he should hold off making another video until they at least get the VR in there, then he could demo that in the video.

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 26/07/2000 19:46

Of course by that time we all might have empegs

DiGNAN
Posted by: Amarth

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 28/07/2000 17:31

I can host it at guildhouse.net .. it's behind an OC-3 (155Mbit/s).. Just drop me an email when you need it there.

Antti A. Luostarinen
#15xxxsomething
[email protected]

Posted by: SE_Sport_Driver

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 10/07/2002 14:34

Any update? hehe

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 10/07/2002 16:05

Update of a 2 year old thread?

Besides, I don't think an updated video of the workings of a Mark 2 would be very useful these days. A lot of people made their decisions to buy their empegs based on the video. Obviously that's not a factor anymore.

But perhaps it would be a nice way to show people who doubted the empeg exactly what they missed out on.

I would hope it would be the quality of the first video though. It was quite well done (in style, I mean).

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 10/07/2002 16:07

Oh wow. I just realized that that was before I even had an empeg. Wow....
Posted by: justinlarsen

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 10/07/2002 16:29

i could make a really nice video showing off everything in the faq thats of main concern, dunno if anyone would want something like that.

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 10/07/2002 21:03

that's a cool idea... this video is what sold me on my mk2
Posted by: ineedcolor

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 10/07/2002 21:11

As well as me.... Find our (Brad and I) original thread here

Re: Possible Mark 2 Video - 11/07/2002 12:40