Where to purchase replacement face with handle?

Posted by: RussPath03

Where to purchase replacement face with handle? - 17/12/2003 19:33

It just so happens I busted my handle in half trying to pull it out. Anyone have info where I can get a new front part of the radio to replace it with? Damn this upsets me! Thanks!
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Where to purchase replacement face with handle? - 17/12/2003 19:47

It just so happens I busted my handle in half trying to pull it out
Usually, when this happens, it's caused by this problem. So check that first. As far as handles are concerned, the only place to get a replacement is from support. Even the person making custom aluminum fascias doesn't have replacement handles (at least, the handles in the photo on his web site are the stock handles).
Posted by: msaeger

Re: Where to purchase replacement face with handle - 17/12/2003 19:53

You just broke the handle right so you don't need the entire front just the handle.

Re: Where to purchase replacement face with handle - 17/12/2003 19:58

In the process of doing it I scratched the blue lense. But I ordered a smoked one anyways, so thats not a big deal. I just need the handle from somewhere. How do I contact support? I found the info about the connection on the back but the screws were tight. So not sure on that part. I loosened it with the radio in and retightend them to see if that will help.

Re: Where to purchase replacement face with handle - 17/12/2003 21:16

Picture of handle broken...

Posted by: Daria

Re: Where to purchase replacement face with handle? - 18/12/2003 00:07

Do a lost wax brass casting? I don't have the stuff around to do it or I'd offer to cast one of mine. I've never done one before.