New Sunfire Ani-Boot

Posted by: Skunk

New Sunfire Ani-Boot - 19/01/2004 11:00

I really like the way this one came out. Animated completely by hand from this image.
You can almost hear and feel the car sliding and coming to a stop.
I thought I was done with it until I remembered it was suppose to include GT. I had forgotten to include GT in coming up with the layout so I had no other place to put the GT after it was done. (see second version below)
Enjoy!!!!!
*note: I set the last frame to delay so that it looks better on these posts. It should not effect the uploaded file.

Re: New Sunfire Ani-Boot - 19/01/2004 11:01

Posted by: SE_Sport_Driver

Re: New Sunfire Ani-Boot - 19/01/2004 11:03

That's really cool man! Way to go skunky! Now, if I only had a Sunfire... hehe
Posted by: burdell1

Re: New Sunfire Ani-Boot - 19/01/2004 11:39

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The it comes to the stop, you can almost hear the brakes screech....THANKS AGAIN!
Posted by: ricin

Re: New Sunfire Ani-Boot - 19/01/2004 12:37

Great work!

OK, OK, everyone is getting in on this, so I figure it can't hurt to ask; could you do one for a VW Jetta IV?

Re: New Sunfire Ani-Boot - 19/01/2004 12:42

Anything in perticular?
Posted by: ricin

Re: New Sunfire Ani-Boot - 19/01/2004 13:39

No clue. I'll leave that up to you. I'm sure you'll come up with something good.
Posted by: mvigneau

Re: New Sunfire Ani-Boot - 19/01/2004 15:08

Figure that since everyone else is asking, can't hurt. If you can't do it or don't have the time, not a big deal but I thought it would be nice.

No rush but if you could conjure up something having to do with Coca-Cola? Don't really have any ideas, but everything you have done is top notch and amazing!!!
Posted by: davec

Re: A logo request... - 19/01/2004 18:25

One of these boats flying by trailed by the Triton Boats logo swooshing in and filling the screen?