Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal

Posted by: rob

Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 30/06/2004 10:59

If you plan to PayPal your meet lunch/dinner/T-Shirt fees to me then today (June 30th) is your last chance, as I intend to transfer it all across to Rob S tomorrow. He has some fairly big up front deposits to pay so advance payment would be good but please get it to me today.

If anyone still hasn't completed the meet booking form then please do so *right now* as Rob is finalising the hotel and catering bookings any moment now.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it to the meet this year as I will be in LA on business however a record number of folks from empeg towers will be there and I hear we are expecting even more people than last years massive event!

Rob
Posted by: andym

Re: Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 30/06/2004 12:04

I thought I'd read that that we'd get a total amount payable in an email. To be honest I can't remember how much was owed.
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 30/06/2004 12:49

Ditto.
Posted by: andy

Re: Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 30/06/2004 15:12

I didn't spot that, I just added up the amounts myself from the sign up page and sent that amount.

Re: Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 30/06/2004 15:19

I meant to, and then the printer didn't work, and the dog ate it.
Posted by: genixia

Re: Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 30/06/2004 15:49

Your dog ate the printer? Laser or inkjet?

Re: Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 30/06/2004 15:53

Dye sub. His poop is now crayons.
Posted by: genixia

Re: Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 30/06/2004 15:59

Probably better that way. At least crayons melt when they get warm, you wouldn't want laser toner fusing...
Posted by: julf

Re: Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 01/07/2004 13:05

Umhh... I only read this now (travelling in the US, connecting from Starbucks), so it seems I'm too late
Posted by: rob

Re: Amersfoort Meet - Last Chance to PayPal - 04/07/2004 08:56

No more PayPal now please. Frankly it's a damn good job only 10 people paypal'd in advance - apart from the 50 euros paypal nicked in fees it will only allow Rob to withdraw 750 euros a month! Last time we ever use that..

Everyone else should hand over readies to Mr S on the day.

Rob