Waiting List

Posted by: rpearah

Waiting List - 02/02/2000 09:30

What is the current waiting list status? What number are we on? Also, I sent in an email about this but could someone on the inside look into my own personal status on the list? I have long since lost my number.
Full Name: Roman Pearah
Email (as it would have been then): [email protected]

Roman
Posted by: rob

Re: Waiting List - 02/02/2000 10:07

Position 7618.

Refer to the last couple of news letters for shipping updates.

Rob

Posted by: rpearah

Re: Waiting List - 02/02/2000 12:52

Thanks for the quick response.

I am assuming this is my position on the list. If so, am I also correctly assuming that 1 through 5000 involved this first batch? So you will start with 5001 in March?

Roman

Re: Waiting List - 03/02/2000 04:00

We contacted up to 6500 for the first batch, but many of them are deferred to the next batch and they get first refusal before we contact more clients.

Hopefully the increased production volumes will significantly reduce the waiting time from around April onwards.

Rob

Posted by: tanstaafl.

Re: Waiting List - 03/02/2000 20:20

What are the chances of the Mark IIs actually starting to ship in March? Didn't the Mark Is ship almost a year later than initially planned?

Not that it matters, really. I'll wait however long it takes.

tanstaafl.

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Waiting List - 03/02/2000 21:41

Jeez, Doug, don't jinx it!

SHHHHH!

-- Tony Fabris -- Empeg #144 --
Caution: Do not look into laser with remaining good eye.

A few more Mk.1 players available now - 04/02/2000 06:28

The latest update is that the Mk.2 players are not likely to ship in March. We have a tentative date from the manufacturer which will yield players late in April. This is frustrating, but we're using the time productively.

We have also managed to get hold of a few more Mk.1 players so if anyone can't wait another three months (or longer, depending where you are in the queue) send me an email. Note that we won't be discounting the Mk.1 players and if we have greater demand than we have stock, the order of registration will be taken into account.

Rob
([email protected])

Posted by: brturn

Re: Waiting List - 08/02/2000 16:07

Well, I can tell you where the END of the line is... that'd be near me at #13003. *sigh*

That's OK though, I just bought a car and have no $$ for the Empeg. See ya in August!
--Bryan

Re: Waiting List - 08/02/2000 17:05

> I can tell you where the END of the line is... that'd be near me at #13003

More like 13300 now.

Rob