WTB: Mk II or IIa for my brother

Posted by: loren

WTB: Mk II or IIa for my brother - 12/03/2003 21:19

Alrighty folks, my younger brother has FINALLY decided to join last century and wants an empeg for his car. He's 21 and close to broke however, so he's looking for a deal. I asked him how much he was willing to pay and he said $400, and i said good luck. But i thought i'd put a post up anyway. He can probably pay more.

So if anyone is looking to sell a full setup, or maybe an empeg missing a remote or something like that... please either post here or PM me with your selling price, no matter what it is.

Thanks!
Posted by: loren

Re: WTB: Mk II or IIa for my brother - 14/03/2003 16:37

Thanks to those that offered! One has been secured and is on it's way to the little brat... i mean... little brother.

Now i just have to get him on the BBS! =]
Posted by: Yang

Re: WTB: Mk II or IIa for my brother - 15/03/2003 09:02

Are there any other people willing to sell for $400? I've got a roomate who drools over my Empeg, but right now can't afford anything more than about $400. I've only seen them go for $600, but I haven't been paying attention to the size.. Just a thought..

Actually, he just bought a Jeep Wrangler.. Dunno if he's ready for the job of removing the empeg every time he walks away from his truck..
Posted by: Yang

Re: WTB: Mk II or IIa for my brother - 15/03/2003 20:59

Nevermind.. He's not that interested. He does like it, but with a Wrangler, security is a pretty big issue.