Does anyone know if Newface is still produced?

Posted by: jrstone2000

Does anyone know if Newface is still produced? - 16/10/2003 17:33

I am trying to find out if anyone knows whether the Newface front panels are still being made? I have tried e-mailing the address listed on the link to the Newface site with no luck. Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
James
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Does anyone know if Newface is still produced? - 16/10/2003 17:41

I think he's on vacation at the moment and will be back sometime soon.

When you say the email was "no luck" do you mean, just no quick reply, or do you mean bounce?

Re: Does anyone know if Newface is still produced? - 16/10/2003 17:43

Hello,
Thanks for your quick response. The e-mail address worked just fine, I have just not heard any response. I got to wondering as I could not find any discussion about the Newface since earlier this year. Thanks for the info though.
Cheers,
James
Posted by: loren

Re: Does anyone know if Newface is still produced? - 16/10/2003 18:08

I'm eagerly awaiting his return as well. =]

Re: Does anyone know if Newface is still produced? - 16/10/2003 18:09

Is this the same vacation I read about on the bbs involving a walkabout in south africa?
Posted by: dynamix

Re: Does anyone know if Newface is still produced? - 18/10/2003 17:01

I inquired about purchasing one of these faces a few months ago. I never received any response either. I figured they just stopped making/selling them.
Posted by: speedy67

Re: Does anyone know if Newface is still produced? - 23/10/2003 03:59

Tim (303) is a photographer by profession, this means he's working all around the world, mostly for longer periods.
But i'm sure, he will answer the emails, when he is at home (not only for changing clothes).
The NewFaces are produced by his father in spare-time, so the output is not at factory-speed...

cheers, Thomas