ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE?

Posted by: cbcellman

ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 24/09/2004 18:18

I am looking to buy a PCATS TUNER...
Posted by: loren

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 28/09/2004 03:12

I've got one that will be up for grabs shortly. Gimme 'til the weekend to test it out, it's been sitting in my closet assembled for a year now =].
Posted by: snoopstah

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 28/09/2004 14:51

Also interested - either assembled or unassembled.
Posted by: schofiel

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 29/09/2004 16:31

What's wrong with simply ordering one from PCATS? He has a stack of tuner kits and modules standing waiting - few people who place orders actually respond to availablility emails, so Patrick is changing over to one email/no response/next one gets it. They are there, and they are excellent kits.
Posted by: Redrum

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 29/09/2004 17:58

I haven't because of rumored months of waiting. I am an impatient American and am into instant gratification. “Cueing up” is not what I do best. I recently waited two weeks for an item from eBay. I thought my head would pop off. I know this is my problem however others may be afflicted too.
Posted by: JBjorgen

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 29/09/2004 18:00

Quote:
“Cueing up"

err....queuing up?
Posted by: Redrum

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 29/09/2004 18:02

Quote:
Quote:
“Cueing up"

err....queueing up?

Yes, as you can see I am unfamiliar with that term
Posted by: JBjorgen

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 29/09/2004 18:07

Actually, upon looking it up, dictionary.com lists cue and cuing as alternate spellings for queue and queuing...
Posted by: Shonky

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 30/09/2004 09:24

Quote:
Actually, upon looking it up, dictionary.com lists cue and cuing as alternate spellings for queue and queuing...

Doesn't mean it's correct. We are speaking English and the word is queue. I realise Americans like to do everything their own way but surely the language can remain unmutilated? No offense intended to the many Americans on the board. </rant>
Posted by: JeffreyB

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 30/09/2004 10:40

Quote:
What's wrong with simply ordering one from PCATS? He has a stack of tuner kits and modules standing waiting

I'm assuming that this statement doesn't mean that he is waiting for orders to come in and has no back order list. From the statment above, it sounds like he has kits just sitting around waiting for orders. That can't be right... I ordered mine back in January, order #290 and still have not heard anything. Does anyone know what order number he's up to?

JeffreyB
Posted by: robricc

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 30/09/2004 11:15

I was 222 in line and got my order filled about a month ago.
Posted by: snoopstah

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 30/09/2004 12:06

And I'm order 312. I've been waiting several months for my number to come up, and would be paying within minutes of the e-mail coming through. But so far nothing, and by the sound of it, I've got a fair wait still.

Can you really blame me for looking around to see if someone else has one to sell?
Posted by: loren

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 03/10/2004 17:04

PMed you CBcellman
Posted by: holio

Re: ANY PCATS TUNERS FOR SALE? - 04/10/2004 16:03

I have a fully assembled unit ready to sell. Make an offer...