MK1 20Gb player (all original stuff + some extra accessories)

Posted by: veixl

MK1 20Gb player (all original stuff + some extra accessories) - 02/11/2004 16:18

If the price is right i'm selling my MK1(in excellent working condition, serial # 00317)
My location is Estonia, Europe - i'm willing to ship anywhere in the world.

Included:
MK1 player 20Gb (with two 10Gb Toshiba drives)
Blue and green lens.
Kenwood card remote and Kenwood steering wheel remote
Car sled
Original carry bag
AC/DC power adapter
Original box and manual. I had those original stickers allso lying around but could not find right now, if I will find them I will include them too.

Please make your offers if anyone interested.
Posted by: ShortyDanny17

Re: MK1 20Gb player (all original stuff + some extra accessories) - 05/11/2004 20:55

Well, what are you hoping to get for it?

I can take a shot in the dark and offer $200, even though that's on the low side...

Re: MK1 20Gb player (all original stuff + some extra accessories) - 19/11/2004 08:19

Sorry but this is too low.
I guess 390 USD (300 euros) or something like that. If this is too high then i guess i will just keep it.

Re: MK1 20Gb player (all original stuff + some extra accessories) - 01/12/2005 06:51

I still have the MK1 around if anyone interested.
Only problem is that the guys who were taking it out of my previous car before selling tore of some wires of the sled. Thiese have to be soldered back. Other than that its in good condition. The carry bag is allso not used much. It was sitting in the glovebox most of the time as i live in low crime neighbourhood and didn't take te player out of the car much.
Posted by: brax

Re: MK1 20Gb player (all original stuff + some extra accessories) - 05/12/2005 16:39

Just sent you an email. Still got the Mk1?

Re: MK1 20Gb player (all original stuff + some extra accessories) - 21/12/2005 15:23

Unit sold.