maybe for sale. this pains me. empeg + mlord dock + blue buttons

Posted by: JayF

maybe for sale. this pains me. empeg + mlord dock + blue buttons - 20/11/2004 23:23

1 empeg with no harddrive. comes with adapter, remote, and cables. NO SLED.

1 set of blue buttons.

1 mlord dock. ( never painted. perfect condition ).

I'm wanting $500 + actual UPS or Fedex shipping. I really don't want to sell but I just spent alot of money on new dlp tv and furniture. Not to mention I still have lots of xmas shopping to do. So spare empeg goodies must go

email - [email protected] for quickest response.
Posted by: mlord

Re: maybe for sale. this pains me. empeg + mlord dock + blue buttons - 21/11/2004 01:04

Does this have the LEDs installed for lighting the buttons and knob?

(just curious -- potential buyers will want to know).

Re: maybe for sale. this pains me. empeg + mlord dock + blue buttons - 21/11/2004 02:49

no. just the buttons. never had them installed.
Posted by: FireFox31

Re: maybe for sale. this pains me. empeg + mlord dock + blue buttons - 21/11/2004 03:52

I know not to ask, so I won't. But if you are interested in selling the buttons alone, just send me a PM with the price. Thanks.

Re: maybe for sale. this pains me. empeg + mlord dock + blue buttons - 21/11/2004 03:54

Quote:
I know not to ask, so I won't. But if you are interested in selling the buttons alone, just send me a PM with the price. Thanks.

For now I would like to sell it as a package. If I have no luck then I might break it up. I hate to even sell it really.
Posted by: clsmith

Re: maybe for sale. this pains me. empeg + mlord dock + blue buttons - 22/11/2004 13:37

Sent you a PM