Anybody wants to sell his broken tuner ? pref. in the EU.

Posted by: RWillem

Anybody wants to sell his broken tuner ? pref. in the EU. - 01/04/2015 13:03

Hej, It seems almost impossible to find a working tuner module, therefore I'm looking for a broken tuner module and going to try to fix it.

Or if somebody has the complete drawings of the PCATS tuner module circuit boards I would also be interested.

Hope to hear from you.
RWillem

Posted by: Redrum

Re: Anybody wants to sell his broken tuner module? pref. in the EU. - 01/04/2015 13:40

I have a factory unit that no loner receives any stations. I think it is the tuner module (or whatever it's called I forget). That looks to be a common failure with factory tuners. If you search around here you can find fixes and others with this issue.

I'm in the US so you might wait and see if anyone closer steps up. I'm in no hurry to get rid of it.

If not PM me.
Posted by: Redrum

Re: Anybody wants to sell his broken tuner ? pref. in the EU. - 23/04/2015 13:18

Hi did you get a tuner?

I have another interested party that wants it but you have first choice.

Re: Anybody wants to sell his broken tuner ? pref. in the EU. - 23/04/2015 18:51

You've got PM
Posted by: SuperQ

Re: Anybody wants to sell his broken tuner ? pref. in the EU. - 23/05/2015 08:28

If you are still looking, I think I have a working tuner. I pulled it out of my car several years ago, it's just sitting in a box.

Re: Anybody wants to sell his broken tuner ? pref. in the EU. - 23/05/2015 13:36

Yes I'm interested.

You got a PM