Woodgrain Fascia

Posted by: lamer

Woodgrain Fascia - 01/04/2002 16:05

I thought I read something about some woodgrain fascias a while back. Any info on them would be appreciated.

Cory
Posted by: lamer

Re: Woodgrain Fascia - 02/04/2002 09:28

Maybe I meant woodgrain faceplate?
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: Woodgrain Fascia - 02/04/2002 09:42

CruzThs was making and selling them. I don't think we've heard from him in a while, but check out this thread.
Posted by: loren

Re: Woodgrain Fascia - 02/04/2002 16:29

I met up with Rob (CruzThs) on Saturday (we're going to the Spring Break Buggy Blast ( http://www.sbbb.net ) tomorrow) and he said he'd taken his rig down and it was a pain to setup. I finally got to see a wood faceplate up close and DAMN are they smooth looking... even though it was an unlaquered one and i generally hate wood. If Rob had enough orders to justify it, maybe he'd start making them again. I'd say he needs a page on Riocar.org similar to the colored lenses from Darkstorm. Most people probably haven't even seen that they are available.
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: Woodgrain Fascia - 02/04/2002 18:23

Greetings!

This is truely a pity. I have the custom wood fascia on my two primary units, and it really looks sharp!!! Combined with the smoke lens, it is a work of art. I need to take another photo of the empeg in-dash...
Posted by: rob

Re: Woodgrain Fascia - 03/04/2002 07:19

I hope he had already made the three fascias he owes us for the right to use our CAD

Rob
Posted by: loren

Re: Woodgrain Fascia - 09/04/2002 17:00

You're next on the list, from what he told me. =] He's resetting up the rig as he said in another thread somewhere.