Has Hugo got his Noble yet?

Posted by: furtive

Has Hugo got his Noble yet? - 17/07/2003 08:42

Hopefully this won't happen to it:

Nice story and true.

A mate of mine collected his new Noble (after five months wait), the 1st car of the new model.

He collected it Thursday, prior to his trip to French / Swiss border, to meet a Ferrari owning friend. Nice christening blat....Wisbech to Zurich, meet ferrari owner, trip up the hills, perfect

Not to be......100 miles out of Calais Noble overheats, head gaskets gone, engine seizes ...... arrives in Zurich in a peugeot 206 diesel courtesy car
Posted by: genixia

Re: Has Hugo got his Noble yet? - 17/07/2003 08:45

Ow. But it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be - I was convinced that you were going to relate a Ferrari - Noble accident. At least this will be covered under warranty without any insurance hike.
Posted by: andy

Re: Has Hugo got his Noble yet? - 17/07/2003 08:51

The Noble at Goodwood this weekend had to limb back to the pits. Perhaps TVRs aren't the unreliable after all ;-)
Posted by: altman

Re: Has Hugo got his Noble yet? - 17/07/2003 11:19

Yes, I've been reading the noble owners list slightly worriedly. They have had a bad batch of radiators (or maybe it was temperature sensors) and the 3 litre cars have been having tendencies to overheat in hot weather.

Still, mine's probably still at least a month away so hopefully they will have got it sorted before then...

Hugo
Posted by: andy

Re: Has Hugo got his Noble yet? - 17/07/2003 12:03

No need to worry this year anyway, as surely we've had summer already