(For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux?

Posted by: CrackersMcCheese

(For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux? - 24/12/2003 08:58

On BBC2, Sunday 21st December?

It was "Louis and the Nazis" where he went to the US and met Neo Nazis. I meant to watch it and totally forgot about it. His other stuff is usually quite good.

I know this is a long shot!

Oh, and we all have to watch this!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3345971.stm
Posted by: boxer

Re: (For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux? - 24/12/2003 23:46

Sorry, but the concept was more shocking than the programme, I didn't see it through to the finish.
I have a P.Theroux fan in the office, I bet he'll have taped it, but I won't be able to check 'till Jan 5, if no-one else shows I'll get back to you then.
Posted by: andy

Re: (For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux? - 28/12/2003 05:14

I have a copy of it sitting on my Sky+ box, but I'm going away for the next week so wouldn't be able to put it on tape for you until then.

Re: (For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux? - 28/12/2003 05:52

That'd be great, thanks! I'll Paypal postage costs to you and send the tape right back.

Cheers.

Re: (For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux? - 28/12/2003 05:59

I'll do it next weekend, but send me an email later this week (andy at norman full stop cx) to remind me. Otherwise I'll forget.

Don't worry about the money or the tape.

Re: (For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux? - 28/12/2003 06:03

Appreciated! Thank you!
Posted by: boxer

Re: (For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux? - 06/01/2004 07:23

Sky+ box

The upgrade that went on before Christmas really opens the thing up, recording two programmes and watching a third, fantastic! - a side product is that you can safely extend the before and after times, so that you don't miss endings etc. - Mrs.B was convinced that I was deliberately missing the end of Holby City out of spite!

The Sky+ people have indicated to me that a network connection is in the offing, which will really be something.

Sorry Philip, no joy at my end, glad Andy was able to help - I bet it won't be many weeks before it shows up on Beeb4 anyway

Re: (For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux? - 06/01/2004 08:17

That has reminded me to go an find a tape and transfer it for Philip as I'm back home now.

Can you send me your address please Philip.
Posted by: DLF

Re: (For UK people) Did anyone tape Louis Theroux? - 06/01/2004 17:01

I loved that guy on his shows on the Canadian Bravo channel, before NBC queerified it. Anybody in the U.S. know if there are plans to air it? (Guess I could check BBC America)