Stolen Spark Plugs?

Posted by: hybrid8

Stolen Spark Plugs? - 21/07/2004 18:28

Though I don't have experience with the specific subject matter of the following rant, it does a great job of expressing the frustration many of us feel in other, day to day, complications/confrontations. I thought it was a good laugh.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/27499971.html

Bruno
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Stolen Spark Plugs? - 21/07/2004 18:40

That was cool. Thanks.
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: Stolen Spark Plugs? - 21/07/2004 20:45

Indeed. Sadly, though, I think that guy will continue to have the problem until he takes more drastic action.
Posted by: msaeger

Re: Stolen Spark Plugs? - 22/07/2004 00:10

I would go for the rat poison and not telling option.
Posted by: hybrid8

Re: Stolen Spark Plugs? - 22/07/2004 01:51

There's just a certain amount of satisfaction that's missing from "not knowing." Having some type of high-voltage delivery mechanism tied to the spark plugs would be a neater trick. I don't mean the normal electricity that's delivered to them as the engine runs. Doh. I'm of course talking about someone getting the surprise of their lives when trying to touch plugs that otherwise seem harmless on a parked motorcycle. Just imagine the look on the crackhead's face when he wakes up in the morning on the side of the road with the splitting headache. Of course if he doesn't wake up, it's probably a good idea to get the motorocycle (and yourself) the hell out of there fast.

Bruno
Posted by: gbeer

Re: Stolen Spark Plugs? - 22/07/2004 02:05

Taser spark plug wires. I like it. LOL
Quote:
some type of high-voltage delivery