Toronto: restaurant recommendations

Posted by: Heather

Toronto: restaurant recommendations - 03/09/2004 19:14

I'll be in Toronto this weekend with Alix. I haven't been there in about six years, so my memories of where to eat are pretty hazy. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant (preferably not Italian) in the area of the Yongue and Dundas?
Posted by: mlord

Re: Toronto: restaurant recommendations - 04/09/2004 00:54

My favourite is unpretentious sushi at Sushi Time, but it's a little bit away from Yonge and Dundas. If you want to ride the rails (subway, streetcar), then it's at 339 Queen St. West, about one block east of Spadina.

Cheers
Posted by: Heather

Re: Toronto: restaurant recommendations - 05/09/2004 01:37

Heh, right down stairs from my friend Simons apaertment. I shall have to go tomorrow, this is quickly turning into thre road trip from hell. And this is the last time I;m setting foot in a starwood hotel. Lodgenet blows BTW.
Posted by: DLF

Re: Toronto: restaurant recommendations - 07/09/2004 19:34

Staying for the Film Festival, by any chance? If you are, then my dim memory could stand a lodging recommendation.... Enjoy.

Quote:
I'll be in Toronto this weekend with Alix. I haven't been there in about six years, so my memories of where to eat are pretty hazy. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant (preferably not Italian) in the area of the Yongue and Dundas?