"Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for)

Posted by: ninti

"Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 18:46

http://quizilla.com/users/WickedGigglyMistress/quizzes/Are%20you%20a%20Spelling%20Nazi?
Posted by: kayakjazz

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 19:12

I'm 'not quite', which it says should make me tolerable....grammar is more important to me than spelling; the latter is an innate talent, like musical ability...
Posted by: genixia

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 19:36

I'm an Adolf.
Posted by: JeffS

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 19:48

Semi-Nazi, which appears to be about right.

However, does it mean anything that on the "boyfriend/girlfriend" question, I was really bothered that "they" was used several times for a singular person (“Your best friend has told you they have . . .”)?

Great quiz for this BBS, BTW.
Posted by: robricc

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 19:52

So am I. I don't see myself at all like that though.
Posted by: blitz

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 19:54

Note on their first question they misspell "incorrectly".
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 20:28

Taken it before. Hitler. Though I honestly think that "your/you're" is a grammar error much more than a spelling error; it shows a lack of understanding of the language, not that you couldn't remember the precise sequence of letters. Same sort of thing with "its/it's", but vaguely less so, since the rule is somewhat arbitrary. Also, there's one question that explicitly asks about punctuation, which is certainly not spelling (except possibly for contractional apostrophes).

I also find it funny that the Hitler image's text contains a spelling error.
Posted by: mcomb

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 20:51

I'm "Neutral like Switzerland". Yeah. Not surprising as spelling mistakes don't bother me, but really bad grammar can frustrate me. Now where it the quiz to find out how frustrated you get when you are corrected by the spelling nazi? I might not be so impartial on that one

-Mike
Posted by: Daria

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 20:52

I am the Adolf Hitler of spelling. Woohoo!
Posted by: genixia

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 22:10

Quote:
I also find it funny that the Hitler image's text contains a spelling error.

Just the one?
Posted by: webroach

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 22:31

Hitler.

No surpise here....
Posted by: Jerz

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 23:05

You are the Adolf Hitler of spelling.
Posted by: SonicSnoop

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 05/11/2004 23:08

Some how I managed to come out as a Semi-Nazi.
Posted by: Glen_L

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 06/11/2004 00:54

Quote:
Some how I managed to come out as a Semi-Nazi.

Of course, if you were an Adolf you wouldn't have broken 'Somehow' into two words.
Posted by: ineedcolor

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 06/11/2004 00:57

I'm more like a spelling Neville Chamberlain...
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 06/11/2004 01:38

Heh. Missed "regimine".
Posted by: FireFox31

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 06/11/2004 03:05

If I took that test, I'd probably be "Shot, then sent to the Russian front, then shot again."
Posted by: gbeer

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 06/11/2004 03:57

Adolf. Which is crazy because I never catch misspellings while reading.
Posted by: Cybjorg

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 08/11/2004 11:01

Adolf. Seig heil!
Posted by: jmwking

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 08/11/2004 12:49

Another Adolf!

This board seems full of 'em.

-jk
Posted by: Roger

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 08/11/2004 12:57

Quote:
Another Adolf!

Yep, one here, too. As if you're surprised.
Posted by: mtempsch

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 08/11/2004 18:10

AOL...
Posted by: tanstaafl.

Re: "Are you a Spelling Nazi" quiz (and we all know who this is for) - 09/11/2004 04:30

You are the Adolf Hitler of spelling

That's what it told me, anyway...

tanstaafl.