For Far Side fans..

Posted by: tonyc

For Far Side fans.. - 15/06/2005 17:50

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0740721135/

A great deal for anyone who wants every Far Side comic ever published, and many that weren't. Got mine yesterday and the quality of the books is spectacular. Warning though, they're *huge*, so make sure you have a sturdy coffee table.
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: For Far Side fans.. - 15/06/2005 18:11

Yeah, those have been out for a while. I could swear that they included a searchable DVD of them, too. Maybe that was the Doonesbury one, which I can't seem to find now. Personally, I'm more excited about the complete Peanuts.
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: For Far Side fans.. - 15/06/2005 18:16

Yeah, the Doonesbury start-1995 CD-ROM is in this.

Also, Complete Calvin and Hobbes, which I just discovered.
Posted by: mtempsch

Re: For Far Side fans.. - 15/06/2005 18:23

So much fun/nice stuff... and my favorite, Over the Hedge, as well...
Posted by: matthew_k

Re: For Far Side fans.. - 15/06/2005 18:23

Yes, the complete calvin and hobbes was one of those that I knew I'd own the minute I found out that it was coming out. The comics page has never been the same without it, though I must admit the Boondocks has really brought me back to looking forward to the comics page.

With the price drop of the Far Side I'll probably pick it up also.

Matthew
Posted by: msaeger

Re: For Far Side fans.. - 15/06/2005 18:24

I saw those at barnes & nobel for 125.00 they are very large and heavy you will need an industrial size coffee table

54 dollars is a good deal I am tempted what did they charge for shipping ?
Posted by: tonyc

Re: For Far Side fans.. - 15/06/2005 18:26

Shipping was $3.99 for me. Yeah, this one's been out for awhile, but never at this price, that I've seen. I'll also be all over the Calvin collection once it's priced right.