Used car original MSRP

Posted by: msaeger

Used car original MSRP - 06/08/2006 02:27

Does anyone know of a website that lists the original MSRP of cars that aren't new ? Supposedly kbb.com does but I sure can't find it.
Posted by: gbeer

Re: Used car original MSRP - 07/08/2006 00:13

Not helpful, but any insurance agent can find that in a heartbeat.
Posted by: adavidw

Re: Used car original MSRP - 07/08/2006 01:32

I'd think maybe edmunds.com would have that info somewhere.
Posted by: FireFox31

Re: Used car original MSRP - 07/08/2006 02:09

I also think it's edmunds.com or cars.com. I know I've seen it a hundred times, but forget where.

On kbb.com, I pulled up the used car pricing for my car, then clicked "reviews" on the left sidebar. That brought up an old professional review with the MSRP listed, but not with the options (and bodystyle, even).

A forum for the make/model of the car may have the MSRP in some database. I know I've seen them somewhere.....

Re: Used car original MSRP - 07/08/2006 03:21

I have found on autotrader.com some of the cars have the MSRP listed and the info is provided by edmunds. They don't have it for every car and the car has to be for sale on autotrader to get to the link. I haven't been able to find the info on edmunds.com though.

I want to know this because where I work they are changing the auto reimbursment program to some awful plan run by Runzheimer and I need to get a different car.
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Used car original MSRP - 07/08/2006 03:48

Does the Blue Book list only used values? Or does it list MSRPs too?

Re: Used car original MSRP - 07/08/2006 09:00

I couldn't find MSRP on kbb.com either that is what Runzheimer is telling us to use.
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: Used car original MSRP - 07/08/2006 13:04

autos.msn.com seems to have that info.

Re: Used car original MSRP - 07/08/2006 21:13

Ahh yes it does thanks I never even checked msn.