PaulWay "Mach 7" mix now available

Posted by: PaulWay

PaulWay "Mach 7" mix now available - 11/06/2008 03:25

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in to let people know that another PaulWay mix is up: Mach 7. You can download it in either OGG or MP3 format using BitTorrent. On the main index page you'll also find other mixes I've completed including Go Ahead!, my work-in-progress longest mix to date.

Enjoy!

As usual, comments, etc can be sent to paulway@mabula.net.
Posted by: canuckInOR

Re: PaulWay "Mach 7" mix now available - 11/06/2008 16:02

Woot!

If only my company had bit-torrent access opened up, so I didn't have to wait 'til I got home. frown
Posted by: drakino

Re: PaulWay "Mach 7" mix now available - 11/06/2008 17:01

Just realized I have a NAS now with a bittorrent client on it. I'll make sure to toss the new ones on it to seed for a while, and probably let it seed the older mixes as well.
Posted by: PaulWay

Re: PaulWay "Mach 7" mix now available - 13/06/2008 00:47

I've just realised that I might have given the impression that Go Ahead! is finished. The sentence should have read:

Quote:
... other mixes I've completed, and the current update of my work-in-progress longest mix to date, Go Ahead!

I'm still working on it - there's a lot of Goa to go in my collection and that's not anywhere near large enough.

The Mach 7 mix was also compiled from my purchases from TrackItDown.net, which is an awesome place to buy completely DRM-free tracks.

Have fun,

Paul
Posted by: FireFox31

Re: PaulWay "Mach 7" mix now available - 24/06/2008 01:45

Wow, you're on number 48 now?! The last one I listened to was number 17! Good work, you're a mixing machine!