To any Rio Employees....

Posted by: Satan_X

To any Rio Employees.... - 17/04/2002 18:43

So I’m giving the old once over of my Empeg (I still can’t believe I actually got one of these things!) and I notice the ‘Inspected by:’ sticker. I have a concern. I know my handwriting is bad, but dear god, can we buy this boy a penmanship book? Hell, I’ll even spring for it. All I can make out is ‘Die?p Esa??s’. Who is this guy? Does /Did he like working for you guys? If he was disgruntled, do you think he might of spit in my Empeg? WHAT IS HIS NAME!?!?........I must know……
Posted by: tman

Re: To any Rio Employees.... - 17/04/2002 19:36

I've only got a squiggle and a S! Going to hard to track that one down

- Trevor
Posted by: Satan_X

Re: To any Rio Employees.... - 17/04/2002 19:57

Someone has fondled our Empegs and we have no clue who they are.......I feel so......dirty...
Posted by: msaeger

Re: To any Rio Employees.... - 17/04/2002 20:37

better take pictures before it gets rubbed off
Posted by: acurasquirrel_

Re: To any Rio Employees.... - 17/04/2002 21:05

I have a nice CS on mine
Posted by: David

Re: To any Rio Employees.... - 18/04/2002 01:56

The stickers were put there by the (people in the) factory in Dorset, England that built the players.
Posted by: Roger

Re: To any Rio Employees.... - 18/04/2002 01:57

More than likely, the player was inspected by our manufacturing contractor. We have no idea who this mysterious person was.
Posted by: rob

Re: To any Rio Employees.... - 18/04/2002 06:26

That would be some unknown employee of the turn-key manufacturer who made all the empeg and Rio car players. Most inspection signatures are just a squiggle - they are only meaningful to the contract manufacturer, so they know who to fire if it turns out the inspections were bodged.

Rob