Moscow Disco!

Posted by: justinlarsen

Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 12:10

lol this video is hilrious, please try and not post it around to anywhere but on this forum, im very limited for bandwith transver for the month so only 140 people can watch the video before i pull it down, also if anyone knows the name of the song at the end i would love to know :-P

www.digxdesign.com/disco.wmv
Posted by: andym

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 12:32

Bizarre!
Posted by: Satan_X

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 14:30

I feel dirty........

Posted by: visuvius

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 14:34

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That dude teaching is my hero. Commies are great.

"moscow... la la la la la la la"

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 16:25

hhe glad u like it, i so need to find that song, but its impossible the only thing i could find which i thought was it was a song called moskow diskow, but its some weak song. i wish he would teach me disco
Posted by: Ezekiel

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 16:57

aren't stileprojct the group that did the video of the person killing, skinning, cooking and eating a kitten?

-Zeke
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 17:36

I love it when we get to the whole group dancing. It's like the teacher guy is no longer quite in charge of his legs and they keep pulling him away from where he wants to be, so he has to reposition himself every few steps until he gives up trying to rectify his position and starts milling about aimlessly. Then his legs totally take over and are actually moving apparently independently from the rest of his body.

That totally freaked me out. Weird.

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 18:20

well i dunoo what the hell he says thru the beggin lesson, but i just noticed he or anyone else in the dance part acully do any of the moves it looks like hes trying to teach thruut the whole thing.. lol.. they just kinda go nutes.. i wish i was there

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 18:38

damn i found the name of the song.
"Dschinghis Khan - Moskau" i cant belive it.. i jsut stubled apon it.. just incase anyone else got it stuck in there head from watching the video.

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 19:04

FUK yeah! I just downloaded that song.

this ones gonna be on repeat for a while.
Posted by: Satan_X

Re: Moscow Disco! - 07/06/2002 19:07

styleproject.com & consumptionjunction.com (i think the better of the 2) are pretty much a repository of just bad taste vids & pics...
Posted by: muzza

Re: Moscow Disco! - 08/06/2002 05:29

I love the way they edit the clip to finish just as the music starts picking up. I could really watch them waddling around on stage all night to that track!
Posted by: JimKnopf

Re: Moscow Disco! - 08/06/2002 07:45

the language seems to be finnish ...

Posted by: BAKup

Re: Moscow Disco! - 08/06/2002 08:22

Here's a link to the lyrics.
http://www.pillepalleproductions.de/mp3/moskau.htm

And if you search hard enough on that site, you might be able to find the MP3 of the song.

Re: Moscow Disco! - 09/06/2002 12:18

Google-ify that to get the english lyrics -- they're great.

"moscow, moscow, ah ha ha ha ha..."