Accident

Posted by: Emberwilde

Accident - 19/06/2002 12:29

Well, I totatalled out my ranger, empeg and everything... I ended up with 5 -7 fractures in my skull, 2 in my jaw, 1 in my cheek, 1 in my neck, 1 in a finger and 2 in my wrist ... was reported as fatality accident, but I managed to survive ... nothing is salvagable, and I'm typing one handed as I have no other option. Prolly the saddest, but happiest day of my life ... the accident happend about 15 days ago and I've only been getting around the last day or so.
Posted by: Dignan

Re: Accident - 19/06/2002 12:36

Really sorry to hear that. I hope your healing process goes well. Best of luck to you.
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Accident - 19/06/2002 12:36

Wow, so sorry to hear about the accident. Sounds like you're lucky to be alive. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

See if you can hang onto whatever's left of that empeg player. It's possible that you might be able to repair it, or at the very least, sell some of its parts as spares. Items such as the docking connector and display board are rather rare and might be useful to others.
Posted by: loren

Re: Accident - 19/06/2002 14:57

Holy crap... you're on broken up mofo. I bet you've got a new outlook on life eh?! Best wishes man... glad you made it through.
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: Accident - 19/06/2002 16:51

Greetings!

I am really sorry to hear this. Rest. Heal.
Posted by: Laura

Re: Accident - 19/06/2002 17:23

Take care of yourself. The rest can be replaced but not you.
Posted by: canuckInOR

Re: Accident - 19/06/2002 23:09

Yikes... hope you have a speedy recovery...
Posted by: ithoughti

Re: Accident - 19/06/2002 23:17

[self] Puts life back into perspective [/self]

thanks.
Posted by: Emberwilde

Re: Accident - 20/06/2002 16:29

Thank you all, unfortunately there isn't anything salvagable the roof of the truck split the dash in half, pinning myself and causing a huge gash across my chest ... but nod I've definately put thing into perspective, the ratio the cops and paremedics gave me was 10000:1 ... cops via damage to vehichle and surrounding and peramedics from the damage to my body and all the internal bleed ... which includes the brain hemerages. I hurt but the drugs are good. =p Again, thank you for your thoughts.
Posted by: JeepBastard

Re: Accident - 29/06/2002 08:26

Best wishes. Get well soon,