Formal Apology to empeg group and to rio

Posted by: Krandor

Formal Apology to empeg group and to rio - 02/02/2004 19:24

I posted yesterday about problems I had with my wheel right after the unit got out of warranty. I have been contacted and assured by Rob that the situation will be taken care of and he has let me know how I need to proceed.

So, I want to issue a formal apology to Rob and the Empeg group. Since they are still supporting as much as they can a car player that has long since been end of lifed I should have expected more from them. I got frustrated from my response (or lack thereof) from the front line rio service reps (who are just reading from their script) and I should have realized that even with that, the Empeg group would make things right which they are doing.

I will follow the informtion Rob sent me tomorrow and if everything works out, I will post that the problem is resolved.

At this point, based on what Rob sent me, I am convinced my problem will be corrected so I officially and formally apologize to Rob and the rest of the Empeg groups for my earlier comments.

Krandor
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Formal Apology to empreg group and to rio - 02/02/2004 20:10

I'm really glad they're helping you out. Good to know!

Rob's "da man", that's for sure. Of course, we all know that around here, but it's new information to you.

Re: Formal Apology to empreg group and to rio - 02/02/2004 20:18

I did know that. I guess after dealing with the front line rio support, it sounded like end of discussion and I didn't think there was much Rob could do. In that I was mistaken.
Posted by: mlord

Re: Formal Apology to empreg group and to rio - 02/02/2004 20:59

Try fixing the spelling in the subject line (before the BBS expiry interval freezes it.. looks, well, out of tone with your posting!)

Re: Formal Apology to empreg group and to rio - 02/02/2004 22:46

spelling corrected.