MKI upgrade to v.2.00

Posted by: Vanity

MKI upgrade to v.2.00 - 17/05/2004 02:19

Hello all

Yesterday, i tried to upgrade my MKI player to v2.00. I first upgraded with version v2.00 beta. After that i saw that there's v2.00 released and did again the upgrade. i installed the new emplode and changed from serial to usb. everything worked fine. i then went out took the player in the car and again no prob at all. As i came back and wanted to start again emplode (connected with usb), nothing worked. even tough the pc recognized new hardware, emplode couldn't find empeg player. I tried to connect via serial cable and the player has been found again.

I then uninstalled/reinstalled emplode but there was still the same problem. Connection via serial cable is doing well, but usb is not working anymore.

PC: Pentium IV, Windows 2000

Did anybody already had the same problem?
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: MKI upgrade to v.2.00 - 17/05/2004 08:22

Did you upgrade emplode, too? It's not clear what version of the player software or emplode you had before, so if you were at 1.x, you need to upgrade both.
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: MKI upgrade to v.2.00 - 17/05/2004 08:35

You might also want to verify the USB drivers. When moving from the 1.x to the 2.0 versions, there was a USB driver change. You may need to load a new driver set into your PC.