Old disk builder on rio car dot org?

Posted by: mrfixit

Old disk builder on rio car dot org? - 20/06/2007 14:58

Hello, I know I haven't been around for awhile (too much work) well anyway I decided to upgrade one of my empegs today which I have done before without problems to my other 2 empegs. Well I think I have found a problem, the disk builder (car2-builder.upgrade) on riocar.org seems to be the outdated one. I tried to use it and got the pump error, I then looked for the file I had always used before (car2-builder-20011022.upgrade) and it worked fine the first time. Did somehow during the moving of files to the new site did they get mixed up? Just thought I would point it out.
Posted by: JeffreyB

Re: Old disk builder on rio car dot org? - 20/06/2007 15:08

This has come up several times in the past. I myself could not get it to work a few months ago. I thought someone said they were going to check to see if the file had gotten corrupt, or the wrong one posted. If you search, several people have had problems with it. I ended up using Mark's large disk version.

JeffreyB

Re: Old disk builder on rio car dot org? - 20/06/2007 15:23

Oh ok, well if anyone needs the other one (car2-builder-20011022.upgrade) I have it.
Posted by: LittleBlueThing

Re: Old disk builder on rio car dot org? - 20/06/2007 18:48

could you attach it here
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Old disk builder on rio car dot org? - 20/06/2007 18:58

Hm. Who's in charge of the files on the empeg site?

Re: Old disk builder on rio car dot org? - 20/06/2007 19:33

Sure.. here it is. I was wondering when Tony was going to get in on this post

Re: Old disk builder on rio car dot org? - 20/06/2007 19:43

Oops I actually meant the empeg site (the latest software link at the top of the page) well you probably know what I was talking about anyway.
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Old disk builder on rio car dot org? - 20/06/2007 20:19

Yup, I knew what you were talking about. Unfortunately, I don't have any control over the files on empeg.com and I don't know who does. Anyone?
Posted by: schofiel

Re: Old disk builder on rio car dot org? - 24/06/2007 19:35

David does, but I haven't seen him here, or in the flesh, for a while.

Try Mike Crowe (mac) or Mark Lord (mlord).