Jemplode 47

Posted by: dalewoodian

Jemplode 47 - 13/11/2003 23:40

Has anyone tried to sync succesfully with version 47. I tried 45 and it doesn't see any mp3's it just shows two unattached items in red. So on the central I added a playlist called all music and added all the tracks to it. Well Jemplode now shows the playlist (all music) but it lists all the mp3's twice(two of everything-duplicate?)? Do I need to do something different or is there a setting to change? I was scared to do a sync with it like that. I havn't tried V47 yet, thought I would ask to see if anybody has had any issues with it.
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Jemplode 47 - 18/11/2003 11:35

45 definitely did not work, and would tend to erase all files on the Central if you weren't careful.

The latest Jemplode is much better (it doesn't try and delete all the files) although not quite perfect yet. On mine, it complains about one little problem with the root playlist, which gets corrected if you synch with regular emplode.
Posted by: mschrag

Re: Jemplode 47 - 15/01/2004 12:21

Nong Vang, the beta manager for the Karma, hooked me up with an hsx109, so hopefully I can get jEmplode going here in relatively short order.
Posted by: Micman2b

Re: Jemplode 47 - 15/01/2004 14:52

That would be kick arse... One app for everything Rio!!!

Sean in NC