Small font .raw file

Posted by: jheathco

Small font .raw file - 10/01/2002 01:51

Anyone have it?
Posted by: kday

Re: Small font .raw file - 10/01/2002 17:53

I don't know if what you mean by ".raw" is an actual file format, but if you're just looking for a font bitmap, grep for 'kfont' in hijack.c.
Posted by: mlord

Re: Small font .raw file - 10/01/2002 21:01

If you mean like one of the player software fonts, just use the ftp/http server in Hijack to go browsing for it on your player.
Posted by: jheathco

Re: Small font .raw file - 10/01/2002 22:26

Tried those, I dunno if they have a header or what though. I'm having trouble opening them in photoshop and I've tried a bunch of combinations of dimensions. A format specification would help a bit.
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Small font .raw file - 11/01/2002 11:19

You can't open them in photoshop. They are not in a format that photoshop will recognize.

Bruno Fernandes (Hybrid8 here on the BBS) knows how to edit these fonts. In fact, some of his edits are visible in 2.0b7.
Posted by: hybrid8

Re: Small font .raw file - 14/01/2002 18:27

If you want the bitmaps for use in something else, then I can't help right now except to say that hopefully I'll make a plain bitmap at some point for illustrative purposes.

The font files on the player are not in a format you can import easily into anything else (if at all).

If you're thinking about corrections or modifications for some characters, just let me know what they are and I'll take a look at them in my current files. I have done mods on nearly every character at this point (the ones that needed or could use them anyway) - those changes were done after b7, so aren't included.

Bruno