Thoughts on future products

Posted by: Chris

Thoughts on future products - 15/08/1999 19:00

I was thinking of some items we could use for the empeg player.

I need a nice case to carry it in, preferably something with an empeg logo on the front?

Also something that would be nice, is a boom box type stereo with an opening to dock the empeg player. Something that had built in speakers, handle, batteries.

Chris

Chris George, Developer
Posted by: altman

Re: Thoughts on future products - 17/08/1999 07:43

We've got a sample carry case here - it's cute, with a little pocket for the PSU/audio leads/remote (ideal for taking it to parties ;) ). Hopefully we'll have production quantities of these for sale soon.

Hugo

Posted by: Jazzwire

Re: Thoughts on future products - 17/08/1999 09:24

Hmmm, I see a possible product idea...
Get 2 Empegs, link them together via serial, add pitch control.......
Just dreaming... =)
Jazz
ps.. Why doesn't my tracking number work.. =(

Re: Thoughts on future products - 19/08/1999 03:57

Having seen how popular the empegs are, can I reserve my place in the queue for a case.. =)
Also, are you going to sell additional PSUs? I'd like to leave one at work, and one at home..

Jazz
(List 112, S/N 00030, 4 gig blue)

Re: Thoughts on future products - 19/08/1999 05:31

We do sell additional remotes, PSUs and car mounts, yes. They're on the online ordering system.

Hugo

Re: Thoughts on future products - 19/08/1999 06:32

I mean without buying another empeg.. =)
The online system doesn't give you the option of not ordering an empeg.. =)

Jazz
(List 112, S/N 00030, 4 gig blue)
Posted by: influx

Re: Thoughts on future products - 19/08/1999 08:02

I'll forgive you for taking so long to get me my empeg if those carry cases are ready by the time you get to rego 4541 ;)

Re: Thoughts on future products - 19/08/1999 11:52

You should be able to mail [email protected] for the time being - we have a new ordering system which is rather more flexible which should go active sometime soon.

Hugo

Posted by: nwcr

Re: Thoughts on future products - 24/08/1999 23:15

Hugo: Will the case have enough extra room for cables, ac adaptors, spare room, etc?

I would REALLY REALLY like one. My card board box full of tangled wires is getting a mess.

Keith

Keith Kemp

Re: Thoughts on future products - 25/08/1999 15:14

There's room for the mains brick, some audio leads, and at a stretch a USB cable in the external pocket.

Not really room for the mains cable itself - at least not a UK one - but personally I make it a rule never to visit anyone who doesn't have spare IEC cables lying around.

Hugo
"Never one to needlessly restrict his social circle" ;)