delete completely

Posted by: Taym

delete completely - 15/11/2001 20:58

I thnk somebody already proposed this, anyway, in emplode, what about right clicking on a file and having an option "completely remove file from empeg player" so that we don't have to go to the soup list to get rid completely of a file?

Also, I'd really like to eb able to Mark for attention a file also from within empeg, in the user playlists. :)

Thank you!
Posted by: muzza

Re: delete completely - 15/11/2001 22:11

I thnk somebody already proposed this, anyway, in emplode, what about right clicking on a file and having an option "completely remove file from empeg player" so that we don't have to go to the soup list to get rid completely of a file?

Agreed, the shortcut menu should have 'delete permanently'; holding down ctrl or alt should do the same thing (with appropriate popup boxes)

Also, I'd really like to eb able to Mark for attention a file also from within empeg, in the user playlists

er, like pressing 4 on the remote?
Posted by: Roger

Re: delete completely - 16/11/2001 02:30

FITNR -- the Confirm deletion dialog (the one with Yes/Yes All on it) has a checkbox for "remove completely".
Posted by: Taym

Re: delete completely - 16/11/2001 03:15

I'm sorry, I was a bit sleepy. I mean, I wish we could mark a file for attention also from within EMPLODE, by right clciking on a file in a user playlist. Or is it already there and I am missing it?
Posted by: Roger

Re: delete completely - 16/11/2001 04:31

Just check the box in the properties page.
Posted by: muzza

Re: delete completely - 17/11/2001 00:46

At present there is a bug with setting marks in emplode but we're assured that its FITNR