Jukebox Style Interface

Posted by: zimmy6996

Jukebox Style Interface - 16/11/1999 00:51

I think this would be a great idea now that PIN # have been added to songs. It would be great if you could pick a Jukebox mode, and then be able to punch in pins to create a virtual playlist. That way, if you were having a party lets say, you could have people picking out music they like, and adding it to the currently playing music.

I think it is a great idea! Any thoughts on this? Anyone agree? EMPEG, is this a viable idea?

Chris Zimmerman
Simple Dialup - Owner
[email protected]
SERIAL - 00028 / ID - 427
Posted by: Dearing

Re: Jukebox Style Interface - 16/11/1999 07:50

I don't know if we need a jukebox mode, but it would be great to be able to queue songs in real-time. I guess that's the same thing: dynamically created playlists.

_~= Dearing =~_
"WAY too happy about having #99."
Posted by: dionysus

Re: Jukebox Style Interface - 18/11/1999 11:32

Dynamic playlists would be very nice.. For that case, how about when picking songs by author/etc.. why couldn't it automatically randomize every song by an author and play them? It's difficult to look a song, play it, and then have to re-select another song right away...

Posted by: altman

Re: Jukebox Style Interface - 21/11/1999 08:46

Mike added appending of songs to the current playlist on the plane to Comdex - hopefully it may appear in the next release.

hugo

Posted by: dionysus

Re: Jukebox Style Interface - 21/11/1999 21:59

...How about appending playlists to the end of the current playlist? (as in to que the next "cd" while the current one is playing..) of course this should probebly over-write the "repeat playlist" option from emplode for the current playlist..
-mark