Tweak order by Title?

Posted by: image

Tweak order by Title? - 20/06/2002 13:00

hey guys. another idea from me. i've stated before that i'm an avid electronic music listener. i've had many a day that i was listening to my all playlist on shuffle, and get to a song. on the playlist, i also have like 5 other remixes of the same song (if you're a trancehead, you'll understand this =).

now, is there a way to program the player to ignore anything in brackets ()[]<>, and tweak by title? for example, im listening to "Rank 1 - Airwave (Original Mix)", and if there was a tweak by title button, i'd get "Rank 1 - Airwave ( _____ Remix)".

just an idea for post 2.0.
Posted by: altman

Re: Tweak order by Title? - 20/06/2002 13:01

Choon!

(by the way)

Hugo
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Tweak order by Title? - 20/06/2002 13:25

What WAS that "Title" button supposed to be for anyway, I forget?
Posted by: image

Re: Tweak order by Title? - 20/06/2002 21:39

hmm. i'm completely lost with understanding what that word means (google search just lists alot of chinese homepages =).

but i gather from tony that what i'm asking for was a feature that didn't make it. but i'm sure its going to surface up again if that dj-deck deal is gonna happen. would come in really handy for all that mainstream electronica that the uk is so lucky to have (compared to the states).
Posted by: Roger

Re: Tweak order by Title? - 21/06/2002 01:38

It's supposed to be for exactly this, but we've not got around to implementing the fuzzy matching required.