Could use a work around on this.. Empeg??

Posted by: Chris

Could use a work around on this.. Empeg?? - 13/08/1999 20:28

I have two vehicles, empeg runs great in both.. I did a good installation on both cars, high quality cables, etc.. I have a lot of background noise when accellerator or just sitting at a stop in the speakers. This happens in both cars, that have never had this.. Any ideas on what I can do to fix it.

Thanks, Chris

Chris George, Developer
Posted by: altman

Re: Could use a work around on this.. Empeg?? - 14/08/1999 10:03

I've replied to your other post - the main biggie is to use the grounding leads supplied. Unfortunately, we've just realised that we need to supply a set of grounding leads with every docking bay (ie, you have 2 bays and only 1 set of leads) - we'll try and send out extra leads to everyone who has got additional docking bays next week.

Hugo

Posted by: dano5050

Downloading crashes on special chars *, ~, etc. - 05/02/2002 03:02

Filenames with special chars such as *, ~ will crash the
mp3 download function with emplode (vb7a). Examples
include:

U Can't F*ck With The Canibus

~*PiNoY PrIdE*~...one love azn

Posted by: hybrid8

Re: Downloading crashes on special chars *, ~, etc. - 05/02/2002 21:54

Some advice for you... Don't f*ck with the cannabis.

Bruno
Posted by: Roger

Re: Downloading crashes on special chars *, ~, etc. - 07/02/2002 04:37

They don't crash my copy. Did you mean 'crash' as in 'fall over screaming', or just 'not work'?

If I try to download a track with a * in the name, I just get an error message -- not a particularly good one, it must be said, but an error message nonetheless.
Posted by: SE_Sport_Driver

Re: Downloading crashes on special chars *, ~, etc. - 07/02/2002 07:42

Party like it's 1999.
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Downloading crashes on special chars *, ~, etc. - 07/02/2002 11:49

When I tested it, it just reported an error message.

I think it just got marked as "fixed" in the database within the last few hours.
Posted by: hybrid8

Re: Downloading crashes on special chars *, ~, etc. - 07/02/2002 19:55

Nobody else noticed the fact that this post was just added to the end of a completely unrelated and extremely old thread?

Bruno
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Downloading crashes on special chars *, ~, etc. - 07/02/2002 20:22

Nobody else noticed the fact that this post was just added to the end of a completely unrelated and extremely old thread?

Actually, I noticed. When the post first appeared, I thought it was odd, but it was a valid bug report so I verified it and posted it to the internal bug list.