Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | Software | RioCar.Org | Hijack | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs | Addons: Eutronix | Cases

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
I don't have an offline copy of my gmail anywhere, but little incidents like this make me think I should. Gmail's status bar says It's 6GB, so not *that* bad, considering I've been packratting for ... (*sorts mail by date*) ... 12 years. I'll look
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: iTunes won't see all my files by tanstaafl. @ 17/08/2017 12:06

Originally Posted By: tfabrisI believe you. But some things surprise me about this.Maybe not as much as this will... Below is an excerpt from a long email series I had with Kasimer, the head troubleshooter at CopyTrans Manager, in which we discuss t
Off Topic
Yeah I don't think there's much you can do really except remove the Medical label from them all and re-run your automatic Medical filter(s). As noted the manual ones will not be fixed though. Do you have an offline (i.e. one that hasn't synced) copy
Off Topic
At least the existing filters you recreated can be re-run on all your existing mail. It won't help with the ones you marked manually, but it's something.
Off Topic
Thanks for looking for the date modified criteria. Too bad there isn't one, but that certainly would have done the job if it had existed. I'm not ready to abandon my labels yet, but I did just bite the bullet, globally remove the label and redo ever
Off Topic
I tried seeing if there were some sort of search that could bring up the emails that had a label applied on a certain date, but I can't seem to find one. There's no "date modified" criteria it seems. The alternative is to...abandon them. I
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sharing photos with a Mac family by Dignan @ 15/08/2017 20:42

Ok that sounds like a good option. I'll have to keep it in mind. Some people don't like cloud storage, but that's changing...
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: K447Do you pay Google for your Gmail service? Just because it's their loss leader doesn't absolve them of the responsibility to support it. In fact, it's in their best interests to support it and make sure it works well: If it
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: iTunes won't see all my files by tfabris @ 14/08/2017 21:33

Originally Posted By: tanstaafl.See my previous post. If it is the same bug I have experienced, you have to add the tracks to CopyTrans Manager in the order you want them to play. You cn re-arrange the tracks all you want after you have created the
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: iTunes won't see all my files by tfabris @ 14/08/2017 21:27

Originally Posted By: tahirHmm. Have you tried rebooting the phone? I'll try that! Good idea.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: iTunes won't see all my files by tahir @ 14/08/2017 15:20

Originally Posted By: tfabrisworried it might have corrupted my library on the phone. Hmm. Have you tried rebooting the phone?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: iTunes won't see all my files by tahir @ 14/08/2017 15:18

Originally Posted By: ArcheonHow did that work for you? I'm always interested to read about other options for getting music onto my iPhone, without using iTunes. It went very well, I've used MediaMonkey for years but had never used it to sync to my
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: tfabrisThat's my hope as well, but I can't find a path to that for Gmail. They don't seem to offer direct tech support for gmail. Do you pay Google for your Gmail service?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: iTunes won't see all my files by tanstaafl. @ 14/08/2017 04:07

Originally Posted By: tfabrisThey're all out of sequence, playing out of order, even when I change all their disc/track numbers to be in order.See my previous post. If it is the same bug I have experienced, you have to add the tracks to CopyTrans Ma
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: iTunes won't see all my files by tfabris @ 14/08/2017 02:32

Originally Posted By: ArcheonHow did that work for you? I'm always interested to read about other options for getting music onto my iPhone, without using iTunes. Not sure yet. But here's what I have done so far: - I'm trying to load my MP3 librar
Off Topic
That's my hope as well, but I can't find a path to that for Gmail. They don't seem to offer direct tech support for gmail.
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: tfbrisAnyone have any ideas?Perhaps Google Technical Support... surely Google has backup files, csn they roll you back to an earlier configuration? tanstaafl.
Off Topic
I just messed up my gmail organization real bad. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I have a lot of filters in Gmail, I use them to automatically apply labels (folders) to each of my emails. For instance I recently created a filter that say
Technical / Troubleshooting
Thanks for your help!