Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | Software | RioCar.Org | Hijack | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs | Addons: Eutronix | Cases

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: I made a Bluetooth interface. by mlord @ 48 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: larry818Did you check your compressor to see if it even has a clutch? A lot of new cars don't, they have a modulating valve built into the compressor and just allow it to bypass when not needed. Dunno, but it could be somethi
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Aging Mac Mini user by gbeer @ Yesterday at 23:52

My 09 MacBook definitely benifited from an ssd and ram upgrade a few years ago. But it's hit it's EOL. Newer OS versions won't run on it. I suspect it's replacement will be one of the up to date iMacs.
Off Topic
Ah? Oh well, doesn't matter. I've already got it covered with that widget. An added dot will be bonus. Thanks for the info!
Projects
Thanks so much for all these tips, everyone! I already purchased heatsinks to attach to the 7805's and was intending to test everything carefully to make sure that the heat wasn't a problem.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: iPhone to Android by Dignan @ 18/10/2017 06:43

Quick update: Things are going pretty well. And by pretty well, I've replaced a bunch of my home automation devices with HomeKit compatible ones, and I've installed an AppleTV. I'm pretty much all in at this point. I've been keeping a running list