I'd just like to publicly thank Steve for the excellent service I received when ordering my three lenses.

I received a confirmation e-mail from Steve to let me know that the shipment was leaving him on Monday morning - and they arrived this morning, taking three days to make an overseas journey of at least 3000 miles. Not bad for $10 shipping!

The parcel was plenty sturdy enough for the trip, and Steve, on his own initiative, filled in the customs form with a price that wasn't... well, wasn't 100% correct - saving me, of course, from any taxes.

The lenses were enclosed in two sturdy pieces of cardboard, taped together with great precision, and the entire presentation was superb. And the quality of the lenses is, as everyone who has received them has already said, absolutely fantastic.

If I could make two comments (although they might be useless if the store is closing soon ), it would be firstly, to give shoppers the option of purchasing the tool to remove the empeg fascia - having never bought an official lens, I'll have to pop around to Maplin's at the weekend to pick one up.

Secondly, having never seen any lenses before, I looked at the gel lens, and saw what appeared to be a plastic protective cover over it, and began to peel this off. Fortunately I realised my mistake before any damage was done - this is the actual gel colouring! A warning in the package and/or on the website to this effect might be useful.

To conclude, parting with my money hasn't been such a pleasurable experience as this was since UPS delivered my empeg three months ago!

Cheers,

A.
Empeg Mk2a 128G with amber lit buttons kit - #30102490

PhotoVancouver | Squamish, BC Webcam | Personal Website