In reply to:

You know, it might be worth it. I haven't seen my car for a week now, it's been in the garage being fixed (new wheel bearings, head gasket...) It's going to cost me as much as a new empeg to fix it, which is why I didn't buy the MkII straight away when offered it this week :-( I must drive more calmly in future!

Sounds like someone else with the same damn predicament I'm in . I just got a shiney new credit card. I'm debating hard if I should run up my debt another K or 2 instead of saving up... so hard to decide.

In reply to:

Oh well, at least it's given me a chance to rip and upload some more tunes, it's surprising how quickly you get bored of the same 1200 tracks.

I think yesterday I said something to the effect of "Holy [censored]. Just under 1000 songs and I'm bored of them already".

The sad part is, when you've got 1000 songs and you're bored of them, buying one CD of music isn't enough. It's as if you need to buy another 1000 songs to water down the boredom of your older 1000 songs. That's a lot of music to be buying. Ouch

Kureg