I have a recent model honda prelude that (theoreticaly) has a doubble din opening. I say theoreticaly because the factory CD player and the empeg won't fit at the same time, but I think the problem is that both of their faceplates are larger than the DIN opening. So, after six months of never ordering the plug I need to hook up my factory HU, I ripped it out and put the orginal pocket in that came with the car.

The pocket doesn't fit quite right, as it's made to seal up with the slightly-larger-than-din-sized stereo, so it needs to be replaced. Because the empeg's fascia goes up higher than the din opening, if it's in the top DIN slot it won't slide in and out without serious dremmeling that I'm not willing to do. I don't like the look of the pocket on top anyways, so what I'm looking for is some sort of black plastic peice that will fit into the doubble DIN and leave me with one single DIN in the middle of it and will hopefully help support the empeg so it's stable. Any Ideas? I'll go made the rounds around town tomorrow to see what the local shops might have...

Matthew