Hi,

I was uploading some files today and my computer hung (not jemplode's fault). I had to quit it and when I re-syched it I got some "errors found - sync to fix" messages. *However* when I added a new playlist and uploaded files I got the "errors found - sync to fix" messages again. I can't remember exactly the order the errors happened and precisely what I did next, but files hopped between the the playlist I had been uploading to when the machine crashed and the playlists I created. I apologise if the explanation is a little vague but I did so much faffing around I can't remember! I also couldn't delete playlists - when I clicked "delete" it didn't do anything.

*Finally* it wouldn't even sync - it hung at "retrieving playlists" and I couldn't find anything in this (excellent) forum or the FAQ to help.

I flashed the new Hijack (289) but nothing changed, and then when I got home a couple of hours ago on I flashed the consumer b13 image and ran emplode - it worked and it logged the following:

20:04:10.907 CheckMetaData.cpp(366) : W [0bd0] length tag (24) doesn't agree with the number of children (16)
20:04:10.907 SyncProgressDialog.cpp(609) : I [0bd0] CSyncProgressDialog::ReportWarning(w = 2, s = 'Temp #1', status = 0x00000000)

..along with an error displayed error to do with with the child nodes not matching.

Generally, the question is "does emplode do stuff jemplode can't?" - I ran jemplode here at home right before running emplode and it hung at the same point (retrieving playlists).

Cheers,

Gareth