In reply to:

Unfortunatly here, when I disconnect the session, I am unable to just reconnect to what I was running. I have to go back through the NT login, then the application login to get back to where I am. And it's set up to only run the call logging application, I never get a server side task bar and such.

If you can't reconnect to a disconnected session, it's probably because your servers are configured to automatically log you out as soon as you disconnect. Bug your admins to configure the servers to keep disconnected sessions around for a while, even if it's only for a couple of minutes. This will enable you to reconnect for issues like this, or for a dodgy wireless LAN connection, but won't impact the servers resources very hard (as people won't have disconnected sessions hanging around for weeks like we do in our test lab). You'll obviously need to do the NT login again (unless you're using a newer, ticket-based authentication), but then it would reattach you to your disconnected session.

In reply to:

Know of any issues server side that would cause clipboard channel breakage? If there is a specific issue I can point the admins to, they might fix it. I know it happens to multiple people here, and gets annoyning when it does.

Unfortunately, I can't point you at any particularly server issues because I've never worked on the server code and I just stick to Java where I'm at home. But if it's an issue that affects you and you have a support contract, then make use of it. That would get someone much more knowledgeable than me looking at it.

Sorry if I sound a bit useless on this, but MetaFrame is a big product, and I don't claim to know more than a bit about it.