The problem I'm having is I can't find the serial number. I never did write it down - plus I thought I'd be able to get it from the winders software (I mostly used the Linux tools for managing it). But no-where in that software (nor it's logs) was the serial number. Luckily insurance is paying for it - USAA is REALLY good about stuff like that (but I do pay more in premiums than I would if I were with another company). Yeah, I doubt the loser that stole it has any idea what it is. He doesn't have the wiring harness, serial cables (easy for us to reproduce), AC adapter, software or any documentation to know how to hook it up. So the moron is stuck with a player that he probably has no idea that is has information about me (name, phone) encoded on it. I'm crossing my finger that whoever buys it can determine it's stolen - which will help track down the idiot that stole it. The police won't do much, simply write up a report and that's it. Oh well, at least insurance paid for the broken window, broken dashboard panels and replaced my steering column (he tried to steal the whole jeep but was too stupid to get around the steering lock - just busted up the mechanism where it was not longer drivable).

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!